Here are some search tips to help you get the best results.
- Start with the free preliminary search on our home page. Enter the person's name, and as much additional information as you can.
- When searching for a person whose name may have changed, start with the most recently known name. If that doesn't work, try other name variations. If you only know a person's maiden name or alias, there's still a good chance we can locate them.
- Too many people with similar names: Try narrowing your search by entering more specific information, such as a middle initial or a city and state they've lived in.
- No results: Try broadening your search. For example, try searching without specifying a middle initial. No results? Try removing the city. Still didn't find them? Try searching all states.
- No records for the person you're seeking: Try searching for an associated person, such as a relative or colleague.
Once you've found someone using our free preliminary search, select the search product you wish to purchase and follow the step by step prompts that will lead you through the checkout process.